- The first is a very good start up tutorial by Alan storm.
- Second most important is Magento Class Documentations (unfortunately the Magento site documentation is not that helpful) but I find this site useful.
- In order to create (simple) modules for start, using this online script is helpful and useful.
- Or Download Module Creator to create modules from your Magento installation
- If you are confused about how to install extensions:
1. Get to the Magento Connect site to get your extension. You will be given an extension key.
2. Goto Magento http://<yoursiteshost>/downloader and paste your key... that should do!
Saturday, 14 August 2010
Resources to start-off
The following is a list of resources for starting off with Magento